Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello from Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuckeyeNut2412

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
New to the site! Originally from Chicago but moved down to Texas with my wife. Background playing football in college and earning my degree from Illinois State University. Spent a few years working with the New Orleans Saints until becoming a college football scout. Now I am in sales and loving every minute of it. My whole family has worked in the sports industry beginning with my father who started this card obsession when he worked for Time Warner with affiliations to Fleer, Upper Deck, Etc. I have about 30,000 cards in my collection from sports to non-sport cards and sets. I also have a lot of memorabilia from my time in the NFL among family who worked in the NBA, MLB, AFL, ETC.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Awesome!! Welcome! What part of Texas? I've lived in El Paso and spent some time n San Antonio. My sister currently lives in Austin too

BuckeyeNut2412

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Thanks everyone! If anyone is looking for sports cards, non sports cards and posters or inserts I have a lot and looking to sell a lot of what I have because we have twins coming!