Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Buying Don Mattingly Cards - Wantlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Collector2020

Nov 12, 2019
Hi. I have recently acquired an extreme mass amount of cards. Specialty, oddities, rare, misprints, autographed/ signed, full box sets, unopened, mostly all collectible, you name it, and I probably have it. Most definitely over the million mark. On that note, I’ve got a ton of Don Mattingly. Now with the collection this massive you can only imagine how long it’s gonna take me to go through. But in the last couple months I’ve been doing this I would like to think I’ve at least made a difference in the collection. If you’re interested tomorrow I will photograph a large print together set of Don Mattingly‘s for you. Off the top of my head right now and tonight do you have the 1986 American League Don Mattingly 1B oversized card number 33?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BoKnowsAll

Oct 25, 2019
Hi. I have recently acquired an extreme mass amount of cards. Specialty, oddities, rare, misprints, autographed/ signed, full box sets, unopened, mostly all collectible, you name it, and I probably have it. Most definitely over the million mark. On that note, I’ve got a ton of Don Mattingly. Now with the collection this massive you can only imagine how long it’s gonna take me to go through. But in the last couple months I’ve been doing this I would like to think I’ve at least made a difference in the collection. If you’re interested tomorrow I will photograph a large print together set of Don Mattingly‘s for you. Off the top of my head right now and tonight do you have the 1986 American League Don Mattingly 1B oversized card number 33?

IMG_6936.JPG

Members online