Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps releases WWE trading card app now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I downloaded it but couldn't register. I dunno y it would not let me use one of my existing usernames

I don't know how people use the same ID across multiple apps. I've never been able to use the same ID or even the same email address.

Does anyone know how to change your user ID?

You can't. You'd have to register a new ID on another device. Your ID is linked to your device. It prevents people from opening multiple accounts on the same device.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I don't know how people use the same ID across multiple apps. I've never been able to use the same ID or even the same email address.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Every time I dl a new app, I just sign in with existing fan name, instead of signing up for a new one, and same password, and I have the same name across all of them

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Went for my free Wk1 Flair...got a second Becky whatever her name is....looks like everyone in the article did too

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I've been keeping up with this, but I'm really not getting into it too much. It just seems like an odd thing to me. It would be neat if there was some sort of payoff for all the time spent using up all the room on your phone.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I've been keeping up with this, but I'm really not getting into it too much. It just seems like an odd thing to me. It would be neat if there was some sort of payoff for all the time spent using up all the room on your phone.

I put all these apps on my phone about 2 months ago. I haven't spent a dime of real money, and I'm not really interested in a digital collection on any of the apps. However, I've been selling the cards on ebay for a little over a month and I've made about $175. I use that to feed my physical card addiction. That's payoff enough for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I put all these apps on my phone about 2 months ago. I haven't spent a dime of real money, and I'm not really interested in a digital collection on any of the apps. However, I've been selling the cards on ebay for a little over a month and I've made about $175. I use that to feed my physical card addiction. That's payoff enough for me.

Selling the cards you get on the app?!

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Selling the cards you get on the app?!

Yup. I've sold griffey/Cano dual sig, trout sig, couple purples on bunt. Several fire dual Sigs on huddle, tons of walking dead and star wars but only small stuff. Just sold 5 VanZant relics on ufc and some other stuff.

I just get the daily coins and easy tap joy coins when I can. I save up so when there's something that comes up and looks like will sell, I focus on that.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
OK...it's getting pretty sad. I am kind of getting in to this now. :) The daily coins help!

The daily coins are the only way I get cards.

I did watch a few videos to earn coins for the first time this morning, so when I get the $25K tomorrow I can buy the $25K pack of cards that says make a purchase in the store and then you can buy it.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The daily coins are the only way I get cards.

I did watch a few videos to earn coins for the first time this morning, so when I get the $25K tomorrow I can buy the $25K pack of cards that says make a purchase in the store and then you can buy it.

That didn't work. Apparently it means to buy coins with actual money, not make a pack purchase with your existing coins to unlock the preview pack.

Any of this make sense?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If anyone pulls the Dudley Boyz duo and the one they release tomorrow, I'd be interested, I have the first 5, with a dupe of Harlem Heat

Members online