Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps releases WWE trading card app now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Called Topps Slam, had to go to the App Store, pull up Bunt, go to other apps from developer and found it there
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1468488038.896106.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1468488046.161237.jpg

Username list:
Mr17met (MrMet)
RICKYTHEDRAGON (Olerud363)
Coqxxx4 (coqxxx4)
Fathands (Ashburnalley)
Bulletclub2 (Super Mario)

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Wow, Topps is really pumping out the digital card apps! Three new ones this year! What'll be next? They don't have licenses for NHL and NBA.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Just signed up. User id RICKYTHEDRAGON. Don't really know what I'll collect yet but probably something with the Legends. I love the oldies from the 80's and early 90's when I used to follow WWF. Danny Davis, Bam Bam Bigalow, George Steele... so many to collect!
:)

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just signed up. User id RICKEYTHEDRAGON. Don't really know what I'll collect yet but probably something with the Legends. I love the oldies from the 80's and early 90's when I used to follow WWF. Danny Davis, Bam Bam Bigalow, George Steele... so many to collect!
:)

Old school undertaker with the purple gloves, Paul bearer and the vulture for the win!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Downloaded it.

BULLETCLUB2 is my name.

What's the purpose of this app?

It's along the same lines as the Star Wars and Walking Dead apps. No contests for gaining credits, you just collect and trade digital cards.

I like it for the nostalgic value of the Legends cards. I haven't followed wrestling for at least 20 years so I don't know many of the new personalities.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
After I pull the Macho Man from a pack they make him the day's free insert. Doh!

No wonder so many people have been offering me Savage for my WK1 Fin Balor!