Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy Baseball Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I didn't know if one of these existed already so I'm just making a new one. It would be nice to have a thread where we could talk fantasy baseball but right now I just have a question for anyone...

Maikel Franco for Steven Wright

I'm not going to say which side of this proposal I am on but I just wanted to know what you think of this offer. Is it fair? Who do you believe would be the winner of this trade?

BTW, I'm in a 12 team dynasty league h2h weekly matchups. We use basic scoring, just about all stats are used.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Post both the teams' rosters?

Some trades make more sense if they fill a need... like if your pitching is weak or you have an extra 3Bman that only gets into the active lineup once a week.

...Steven Wright all day though :D

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Post both the teams' rosters?

Some trades make more sense if they fill a need... like if your pitching is weak or you have an extra 3Bman that only gets into the active lineup once a week.

...Steven Wright all day though :D

Thanks! I'll just go ahead and say it...I'm the guy with Franco and I was offered Steven Wright for him. I do have another 3Bman and he's one of my top 3 scoring players (Jake Lamb) so I won't have a hole in my lineup. My best pitchers (according to points scored in our league) are Lester, Verlander, Wainwright, Samardzija, Iwakuma & Bauer so if I were to get Wright he'd be my second best pitcher (behind Lester). My pitching has been rather inconsistent to this point, as I just traded away my best pitcher, Scherzer. Then again, so has my offense.

I only worry that Wright may regress (solely based on his FIP vs. ERA) down the season. Otherwise, I think I'd be sort of foolish to turn him down. I just wanted some opinions from others first.