Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is happening with COMC? Anyone have a good contact there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwidow

Nov 26, 2014
Generally I use the email below and get replies fairly quickly.

Nathan Richards has been helpful in the past = not sure if he's still there= was as recent as March and solved an order issue I had very quickly. I know their customer service team is small so it takes a few days on emails during peak times

[email protected]

Jan 14, 2009
Generally I use the email below and get replies fairly quickly.

Nathan Richards has been helpful in the past = not sure if he's still there= was as recent as March and solved an order issue I had very quickly. I know their customer service team is small so it takes a few days on emails during peak times

[email protected]

I had previously corresponded with Nathan some time ago and recently sent him an email to no reply.

The problem I am dealing with is the result of using the generic staff@ email. I reached a dim bulb of a service rep who provided zero help and has vanished despite my follow up attempts. Now I have nearly 400 items that have been on hold for 5 months, sitting in limbo for no good reason and all I need is someone with half a brain to see them (and my email on them) and get them posted on the site.

----

FYI (for those interested): the issue boils down to: comc rep unfamiliar with cards I submitted tells me "we don't take these cards/they have no value as expired game/redemption cards" and I find numerous examples of the EXACT SAME and similar issues in both current and sold out listings on COMC. Rep tells me "tough ****, we said no" - the items in question are 80s and 90s Topps game/promo/offer cards. Many master set collectord consider them a requirement for their sets. Many variations exist on them, many of which are quite rare.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
it'd be funny if you try [email protected] and got a helpful response!

I know many companies have a ceo@ address that seems to go to the CEO's assistants or secretary that can be more helpful in getting a resolution if customer service contacts don't work.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
COMC is sliding into irrelevance, and better do something quick to stop. They've become a listing service for garbage, and I'd bet that the majority of their sales aren't to customers but to other sellers. On the off chance something is listed at a reasonable price, one of the larger sellerswill jump in and grab I to relist at some exorbitant price. You can tell when this happens, as you'll see several cards from a set listed by one seller at a few bucks each, then the Vizquel, Thome or Galarraga will be owned by someone else at 20X the price. Hey, they make their money on the listing fees, they don't care who actually buys the cards! Go ahead, send in a 5K box of 1990 commons and list them for $3 a pop! Go ahead, Joel****show, list every common for $50! Go ahead, huge volume seller, have cards listed incorrectly as higher priced items, we won't change them even if asked to fix an obvious mistake (this has happened)!

Jan 14, 2009
Go ahead, send in a 5K box of 1990 commons and list them for $3 a pop! Go ahead, Joel****show, list every common for $50!)!

I made this exact point: nearly every copy of the items I am being told "have never been sold by comc" are sold out (and there exists a void in the market for them as individual cards and COMC stands to be the lone source for them), yet I am told they "are expired promo/game/redemption cards and therefore have no value" meanwhile, they are happy to add the 398th copy of 1989 upper deck common!

Members online