Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sellers and buyers: which GM did the best?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Sellers: it's between Cashman and Stearns. I'd easily give it to Cashman, unless you limit it to today, then Stearns.

Buyers: lots of contenders stood firm, but I guess the Dodgers did the best, although SF always makes the moves that always seem to help them the best.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Rangers needed a shake up and I think their fans gotta be happy with what they did for the team right now. Though a starter would have helped too I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
As much as I hate to say it, and I really hate to say it, the Yankees were the biggest overall winners :(

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Solid additions but they gave away controlled youth in the process, without addressing their main issue for the playoffs. They are in need of SP's.

Good point about SP's. I think Lucroy and Beltran were big upgrades. Texas is lucky Lucroy vetoed the Indians deal. They really needed a catcher. And with Fielder out, getting Beltran was huge. He will provide veteran leadership, playoff experience, and he has played well in past playoffs. It would not surprise me to see the Rangers in the World Series.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts