Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on Topps Mint now that its officially out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I can't wait to pick up a Golden Engravings auto, they look very polished & I don't have many certified inscription autos. They don't photograph/scan all that well though.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
this is probably called Topps Mint because looking at the average cost per card using wholesale box prices (if accurate), Topps will be making a Mint on this product!

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
this is probably called Topps Mint because looking at the average cost per card using wholesale box prices (if accurate), Topps will be making a Mint on this product!
We will know they aren't even trying anymore when their first 2K-per-box release is called Topps Printing Money

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
I think the Jones relic and a David Ortiz relic are the sixth card in some packs, but you're point is well taken: Jon Gray auto/99 is going for $10, Stephen Piscotty is about $20, Henry Owens is less than $10... some real dogs.

I got lucky and pulled a David Ortiz patch auto/75 in a 99-slot player break for $9 and then got the Ortiz jersey relic in the same box. But the rest of the box was Jon Gray/99, Edwin Encarnacion/99, Cole Hamels/99, and Paul Konerko/99.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ortiz patch.png
    ortiz patch.png
    470.5 KB · Views: 52

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I think the Jones relic and a David Ortiz relic are the sixth card in some packs, but you're point is well taken: Jon Gray auto/99 is going for $10, Stephen Piscotty is about $20, Henry Owens is less than $10... some real dogs.

I got lucky and pulled a David Ortiz patch auto/75 in a 99-slot player break for $9 and then got the Ortiz jersey relic in the same box. But the rest of the box was Jon Gray/99, Edwin Encarnacion/99, Cole Hamels/99, and Paul Konerko/99.

attachment.php

damn, congrats. you made out well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts