Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1999 Jim Parque Error Card...A little help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBone

Aug 29, 2016
I've been putting together a set of the 1999 Upper Deck SP Signature Baseball autograph cards, and I'm close, real close, to being complete. But I've hit a wall. Card #JP is Jim Parque. There's also a Jim Parque Error Card which is also listed as Card #JP. For the life of me I can't figure out what the Error actually is. Every single #JP card looks exactly the same and I've scoured the internet to find the answer to no avail. Can any one of my fellow Cardboard Junkies tell me what the difference between the two cards are before Jim Parque drives me friggin' nuts ?

Thanks for your reply !

Last edited:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Parque wasn't an error, he had an Exchange card in that set. So you would need his auto and the pack-issued exchange card if you're trying to get them all.

TBone

Aug 29, 2016
Not so sure about that Delicious Bacon. The official checklist shows a total of nine exchange cards in the set, including Parque. Parque is the only one listed as also having an error card. Wouldn't the other eight cards have an error card if it was based on the actual exchange card ?

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
You do realize Baseballcardpedia.com is like Wikipedia, right? Ask the owner, based on the history of that page, he's the one who added the checklist.

Members online

Latest posts