Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Interview with Tanner Jones (mouschi)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
In this episode, I sit down with notable custom card creator and Jose Canseco collector, Tanner Jones A.K.A., [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION]. You may have heard about him; he’s pretty active on the various usual places on the interwebs, here included. Watch this video as Tanner walks us through his incredible in-person encounter with Jose Canseco himself that got him on the cover of Beckett Magazine. Tanner also shows off some of his favorite cards and talks about how he got into collecting the original 40/40 Man. Watch it here!

https://youtu.be/cnN8ewYCMss

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
interesting interview thanks for sharing
I mde it thru about 25 minutes of it but have to go do something.....I'll pick-up where I left off later tonight

Sonic311

Jun 14, 2016
Paramount, CA
Always enjoy these type of interviews with Player Super-collectors. I can totally relate to some of the things he says and you can feel the passion and love for the hobby. Also I had not previously heard of Radicards before this so I'll have to check out the site.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Thanks for posting Patrick! It was a blast. For those of you who may balk at 38 minutes of me droning on and on, just be thankful to Patrick that he probably cut out an hour of our convo! Hey [MENTION=4293]patrick182[/MENTION] I have an idea for you! Offer up your shortened interviews for free, but have a premium subscription for those out there who want to see the uncut version! :p

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Thanks for posting Patrick! It was a blast. For those of you who may balk at 38 minutes of me droning on and on, just be thankful to Patrick that he probably cut out an hour of our convo! Hey @patrick182 I have an idea for you! Offer up your shortened interviews for free, but have a premium subscription for those out there who want to see the uncut version! :p
[MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] - Thanks! And that's a nice idea. :)