Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice find I forgot about

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Sometime in late 2013 or early 2014 I was involved in some of Andrews breaks and also bought boxes. I have been so busy with work, being out of the country for the past couple of years I put cards on the back-burner. Well a couple weeks ago I was looking in my card drawer of my desk and came upon a card I had forgot all about. I new this particular player was quite good now so I went to Ebay and looked up his cards. What I saw floored me. So I took out my magnifying glass and looked over the card to see if it could grade out pretty decent. I am by no means an expert grader but this card looked pretty good. So I packed it up last week and sent it to Beckett for a 2 day grade. I just got the email back yesterday, needless to say I am very happy.

S.No #Set NamePlayer NameFinal GradeAuto GradeJSA Cert #
94482482013 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Pick AutographsKris Bryant/Issued in various 2014 Topps products9.510.0NG

The subs on it were 10, 9, 9.5 and 10.

I think I got this card from Andrew but am not 100% sure, I know I at least got the box from him.

Anyway thanks for looking and check your drawers.

The card is available if somebody want it for going rate.

Erich

Members online