Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 9/15 MTSS Wish List*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone! Cubs magic number is at 1!

I am waiting on two more wish lists and then I will randomize the list and send everyone their victim.

#FlyTheW #LetsGo

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Yesterday was one of those days I'm glad I participated in but yet wish I didnt have to. A rash of called in bomb threats at three local schools over last weekend extended into yesterday to two other schools. My wife and I volunteer as crisis helpers (basically we wear an orange vest and tell everyone to calm down, it's going to be alright). We were called in to action yesterday. Parents need to quit panicking and just follow the guidelines setup to make sure their children are safe. The bubble wrap/helicopter parents really need to get a reality on the real world. Quit telling your kids that nothing bad will ever happen. I dont want to sound like a jerk but bad things happen to people and be prepared if/when it does.

Another day, we'll see what happens today........

Fordman

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Finally I can say tomorrow is Friday. Worked 2 12 hour days in a row, unexpectedly. Picked up some easy side work though, so I'm happy about that.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Weather has been kinda crappy the last few days for beans. Been hanging out in the office with nothing to do for a couple of days. It rained some last night, which means nobody is out combining this morning

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Howdy boys! Just picked up a few rare cards that I've been looking at for a few months. #whatarush

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

It's been a while since I posted in here. Hope everyone is doing well. Traveling to Atlanta this weekend for work, and will be there for the week.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
fb15e17929383ee835ba248737bb5e18.jpg

Members online

Latest posts