Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No Heritage High # talk?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I'm surprised, figured there'd be some excitement over the release today. Picked up two boxes today, and actually pulled one of my most-wanted cards (Steven Wright Chrome Ref). Yeah, maybe not a huge hit, but it is nice to see him finally have a pack-issued card (Sandy Leon as well!). Got a pretty nice hit out of box #2 , second to last pack...see if you can spot it in the scan...

img061.jpg

:D

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
My case shows up tomorrow - but I'm out of town until Friday - so it will sit here here for a full day before I start crackin'!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I have to admit I was excited for Heritage this year as I really like the 67 design, but I burned out real quick. Never even finished the base set, let alone SPs. I haven't collected it since 2004, and I think the SSPs and variations spoiled it for me. Although that Robinson is super-sweet, great pull there.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I have the boxes on the way (bought them during an 8x eBay bucks offer) but like [MENTION=2077]smapdi[/MENTION] said the SSPs and variations keep me from trying to do a master set. I just do base and base sps. I hope I hit something big so I can make some money back

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Steven Wright And Sandy Leon, too! Those two end up as some of the rare players who never have an official RC; both had their rookie status expire in 2015, before they had any major league cards.

Ugh. That's crazy but also makes me angry inside and want to yell about the RC designation (and don't anybody call them "rules"!)

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Noticed some cards not listed as SP's that should be?

#515 M.Upton Jr in Padres uni with him listed a Blue Jay on back.
#668 B.Zobrist Action pose SP, also have Chad Kuhl with same #

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
attachment.php

attachment.php

my 2 box hits :cool:

Attachments

• riz_NEW.jpg
    riz_NEW.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 81
  • gio.jpg
    gio.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 80

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
I have the boxes on the way (bought them during an 8x eBay bucks offer) but like @smapdi said the SSPs and variations keep me from trying to do a master set. I just do base and base sps. I hope I hit something big so I can make some money back

[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] once you get a want list up i can help...not doing set.

Last edited:

Members online