Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ FCB Morning Thread Weds. 9/29 +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Had a bit of a scare in the community today. There was an accident with a school bus and a semi yesterday. Thankfully nobody was injured though.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It sounds like what happened was the bus went to make a left hand turn and the semi was passing them at the same time

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

I never get on here like I used to back in the day. But the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer, so I just might be able to be on here more often.

Oh and I think i'll get some work done on me in the near future which will put me out of work for awhile :p:p:p:p:p;):p:p:p:p

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning Kiddies

I never get on here like I used to back in the day. But the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer, so I just might be able to be on here more often.

Oh and I think i'll get some work done on me in the near future which will put me out of work for awhile :p:p:p:p:p;):p:p:p:p
there's a special on Abbey Normal brains --- get two

Members online

Latest posts