Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-Saturday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Matt Holliday FTW!

I know that he frustrated Cardinals fans on a few occasions but he has been a Cardinals great on and off of the field.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got to sleep in half an hour this morning. Which meant I got about 10 more minutes of sleep than usual. I'm a little bummed that a couple of guys really picked it up for harvest this week. If we would have been as slow as last weekend I was gonna go down to Denver to catch one more baseball game

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Gonna be a tense final 2 days in my fantasy league. Me and another have swapped 1st/2nd repeatedly over the last few days. I need Kershaw to get rocked today lol

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Youth Football all day today and then off to local amusement park for their haunted houses.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning All!

Youth Football all day today and then off to local amusement park for their haunted houses.

Enjoy All!

Fordman
come to my house - MIL , wife , son ,four grandchildren and two daughters ---- I escape to the building of cards

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
break two tackles and runs 80 yards for TD , run 30 yards score another , have a twenty yard td called back on flag .
sadly we lose

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Rangers had 6 former Crawdads start tonight , Cubs have four on roster so a game between those two would be SUPER

Members online

Latest posts