It's about that time!
MLB Playoffs + Bingo + Cash Prizes!
Full details below.
The game is open to as many people who want to play, up until Monday, October 3rd.
Simply express your intent in this thread.
Any questions, just ask.
Look through official MLB playoff boxscores as you try to complete 1 of 12 bingos!
If you are the first to claim any bingo, you win the prize shown in the payout chart at the top of your card.
1. Only one card per contestant
2. Each card is 100% randomly generated
3. Only one payout will be awarded for each bingo
4. MLB.com must be used to verify all boxscores.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Starting with the October 4th Wildcard game, check the MLB.com boxscores for the scenarios shown on your card. If you find an outcome that is an exact match to the one shown on your card, you can cross off that square.
2. Once you cross off all squares in any of the 12 bingo patterns, you are eligible to win the payout shown for that bingo. Please send me a PM with the bingo you want to confirm and the numbers for each cleared square (numbers in upper right corner). If you are the first to claim a valid bingo, you win!
3. The game runs for the entire playoffs, so check your card often!
1. The most important rule of this game is that each of your scenarios must be an exact match to what you find in the boxscores.
2. Contestants can win as many times as their card allows, so long as they're the first to PM a winning bingo.
3. If you get a "Left on Base" scenario, you have to go down to the batting summary to get the number.
4. If you have any doubt as to how to read one of your scenarios, please ask. There are plenty of folks on this board who have played the game before, and should be able to help you out in case I'm not around.
1. Row: wigglytuff $10
3. Diagonal: wigglytuff $10
4. 2x2 Postage Stamp wigglytuff $10
5. 3x3 Postage Stamp
6. 3x3 "X" wigglytuff $10
7. 5x5 "X"
8. 3x3 Picture Frame
9. 5x5 Picture Frame
10. All Even Squares
11. All Odd Squares
12. 20 or More Completed Squares
All payouts will be made at the conclusion of the playoffs.
11. Johnny G