Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Legends of the Fall Boxscore Bingo CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
This has been a rough one for me. I have crossed out 7/15 with only 10 squares left as possibilities and only a couple options for a BINGO. The earliest that I can get any BINGO is World Series Game 2. Good luck to everyone else!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
This has been a rough one for me. I have crossed out 7/15 with only 10 squares left as possibilities and only a couple options for a BINGO. The earliest that I can get any BINGO is World Series Game 2. Good luck to everyone else!

Pretty much the same for me, but I was feeling confident until today! Today's ALCS ending had me rule out seven boxes, so no chance at any column, diagonal, frame, odd, even, any stamp... It all came off the board in one game (and lack of further ALCS games). All I have is two rows and an "x" left in play! It's been so fun, though!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=4929]wigglytuff[/MENTION] is on fire!

2 more bingos for him:

2x2 postage stamp (2,3,7,8)
3x3 "x" (7,9,13,17,19)

Please check the OP under the "Bingos" section for an updated list of winners.

Even if you have a dud of a card, thanks for playing!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=4929]wigglytuff[/MENTION] with one more bingo (row)!

Please see the OP for any remaining bingos. You have until 6pm Eastern tonight to claim.

Thanks for playing and a big congrats to the Cubs and their fans. An unforgettable game/series!

Members online

Latest posts