User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 111

Thread: BA's Organizational Top 10 Prospect Lists Thread

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    47,776
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Exclamation BA's Organizational Top 10 Prospect Lists Thread

    Starting with the AL East. Orioles up first.

    2017 Baltimore Orioles Top 10 Prospects | BaseballAmerica.com

    1. Chance Sisco, c
    2. Cody Sedlock, rhp
    3. Ryan Mountcastle, ss
    4. Hunter Harvey, rhp
    5. Trey Mancini, 1b
    6. Keegan Akin, lhp
    7. Austin Hays, of
    8. Jomar Reyes, 3b
    9. Chris Lee, lhp
    10. Tanner Scott, lhp

    Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Last edited by Jaypers; 10-24-2016 at 11:16 AM.
    J.P.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    47,776
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=4987]Matt[/MENTION]EddyBA - Upcoming schedule for [MENTION=4054]baseball[/MENTION]America Top 10 Prospects: #BlueJays Oct. 26. #Yankees Oct. 28. #Rays Oct. 31, #RedSox Nov. 2

    Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    J.P.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    47,776
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blue Jays

    https://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...3FovWI48yEZ.97

    1. Vladimir Guerrero Jr., 3b
    2. Anthony Alford, of
    3. Sean Reid-Foley, rhp
    4. Conner Greene, rhp
    5. Richard Urena, ss
    6. Rowdy Tellez, 1b
    7. T.J. Zeuch, rhp
    8. Bo Bichette, ss
    9. Jon Harris, rhp
    10. Justin Maese, rhp

    Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    J.P.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    2,777
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers View Post
    Blue Jays

    https://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...3FovWI48yEZ.97

    1. Vladimir Guerrero Jr., 3b
    2. Anthony Alford, of
    3. Sean Reid-Foley, rhp
    4. Conner Greene, rhp
    5. Richard Urena, ss
    6. Rowdy Tellez, 1b
    7. T.J. Zeuch, rhp
    8. Bo Bichette, ss
    9. Jon Harris, rhp
    10. Justin Maese, rhp

    Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Crazy to see the kids of players I watched start popping up everywhere, starting to feel old...ish

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    47,776
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yankees

    https://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...kS5V4pHvlsS.97

    1. Gleyber Torres, ss
    2. Clint Frazier, of
    3. Blake Rutherford, of
    4. Jorge Mateo, ss
    5. James Kaprielian, rhp
    6. Aaron Judge, of
    7. Justus Sheffield, lhp
    8. Chance Adams, rhp
    9. Dustin Fowler, of
    10. Domingo Acevedo, rhp

    [MENTION=5416]D-Lite[/MENTION]

    Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Last edited by Jaypers; 10-28-2016 at 09:25 AM.
    J.P.

  6. #6
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,427
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers View Post
    Yankees

    https://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...kS5V4pHvlsS.97

    1. Gleyber Torres, ss
    2. Clint Frazier, of
    3. Blake Rutherford, of
    4. Jorge Mateo, ss
    5. James Kaprielian, rhp
    6. Aaron Judge, of
    7. Justus Sheffield, lhp
    8. Chance Adams, rhp
    9. Dustin Fowler, of
    10. Domingo Acevedo, rhp

    [MENTION=5416]D-Lite[/MENTION]

    Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Those Miller and Chapman trades should give Cashman a lot of love
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  7. #7
    Senior Member D-Lite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SF Peninsula
    Posts
    1,872
     dragsy
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Those Miller and Chapman trades should give Cashman a lot of love
    Seems Miller is especially giving the Indians the love. Hopefully these are the rare trades that work well for both parties.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    47,776
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rays

    https://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...MRSyJLIIjkM.97

    1. Willy Adames, ss
    2. Brent Honeywell, rhp
    3. Casey Gillaspie, 1b
    4. Jake Bauers, of/1b
    5. Chih-Wei Hu, rhp
    6. Josh Lowe, 3b
    7. Jesus Sanchez, of
    8. Jacob Faria, rhp
    9. Justin Williams, of
    10. Garrett Whitley, of

    Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    J.P.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    47,776
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Red Sox

    https://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...75o0xQ6yCD3.97

    1. Andrew Benintendi, of
    2. Yoan Moncada, 2b/3b
    3. Rafael Devers, 3b
    4. Michael Kopech, rhp
    5. Jason Groome, lhp
    6. Sam Travis, 1b
    7. Mauricio Dubon, ss
    8. Luis Alexander Basabe, of
    9. Bobby Dalbec, 3b
    10. Roniel Raudes, rhp
    J.P.

  10. #10
    Senior Member scotty216brs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    3,511
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dalbec at number 9 is kind of surprising. Though he did exceed most everyone's expectations in A ball.

    Mark my words, Kopech will be the #1 Sox prospect in the midseason lists for 2017.
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions! #BostonStrong

    -Thanks to JBel4331 for the sig

  11. #11
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty216brs View Post
    Dalbec at number 9 is kind of surprising. Though he did exceed most everyone's expectations in A ball.

    Mark my words, Kopech will be the #1 Sox prospect in the midseason lists for 2017.
    Look for Travis to make a splash of a comeback in 2017. That said, if Devers continues where he left off, Kopech could be #3 , assuming Moncada and Benintendi are with Boston.

    Travis looks like the real deal at the plate-- very smooth stroke. Makes it look easy.

    Dubon is opening some eyes too.
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    2,777
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a Sox fan I love this list, good mix of upper and lower levels. I'm very interested to see where Moncada fits as they break camp. I also agree that kopech could very well be #1 at the midway point, although I think devers 1 kopech 2 is more likely. I'd like to see groome lower, give the kid a chance to do something before hes deemed an ace, that's just the way it goes with first rounders though.

  13. #13
    Senior Member JEBJJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Jersey- Near Philly
    Posts
    2,298
     JEBJJA29
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Adrian Rondon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers View Post
    Rays

    https://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...MRSyJLIIjkM.97

    1. Willy Adames, ss
    2. Brent Honeywell, rhp
    3. Casey Gillaspie, 1b
    4. Jake Bauers, of/1b
    5. Chih-Wei Hu, rhp
    6. Josh Lowe, 3b
    7. Jesus Sanchez, of
    8. Jacob Faria, rhp
    9. Justin Williams, of
    10. Garrett Whitley, of

    Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  14. #14
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    47,776
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    White Sox

    https://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...Sy0AzKRqsud.97

    1. Zack Collins, c
    2. Zack Burdi, rhp
    3. Carson Fulmer, rhp
    4. Spencer Adams, rhp
    5. Alec Hansen, rhp
    6. Jordan Stephens, rhp
    7. Trey Michalczewski, 3b
    8. Jameson Fisher, of
    9. Alex Call, of
    10. Jake Peter, 2b/of

    Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    J.P.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    47,776
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indians

    https://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...w8QH8PrYQ5Q.97

    1. Francisco Mejia, c
    2. Bradley Zimmer, of
    3. Triston McKenzie, rhp
    4. Brady Aiken, lhp
    5. Bobby Bradley, 1b
    6. Yu-Cheng Chang, ss
    7. Will Benson, of
    8. Nolan Jones, 3b
    9. Erik Gonzalez, ss/2b
    10. Greg Allen, of
    J.P.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •