Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Radicards® Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Good tutorial, Patrick. Is there a way to check recent sales on COMC? I'm familiar with the "sold out" filter, but that only shows items no longer available.
Switching gears, hopefully you're putting together a "quarantine edition" of your Top 10 pickups of 2020. Those are fun to see!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
COMC offers limited info for most users on past sales. You can look at the bar chart on the left of the screen to see volume sold broken down by quarter. But for actual prices you need to acquire some sort of "history points" that you can buy or earn through selling or something.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
COMC offers limited info for most users on past sales. You can look at the bar chart on the left of the screen to see volume sold broken down by quarter. But for actual prices you need to acquire some sort of "history points" that you can buy or earn through selling or something.

I believe the history points are from loading money in your account? Maybe you can get them from selling, too? Anyway you aren't missing that much by not having them; while it will tell you how many have sold, and how many have sold by quarter, for the price it just says "up to $X". That's fine if the card is as hot as it's ever been, but on stuff that has dropped in price from an earlier high it tells you nothing about what it's actually going for now. For example, I checked a 2012 Bowman Chrome Draft Addison Russell Refractor auto and it says 9 have sold up to $140.61. Nothing about how much the most recent one sold at, which would be for a fraction of that amount.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Good tutorial, Patrick. Is there a way to check recent sales on COMC? I'm familiar with the "sold out" filter, but that only shows items no longer available.
Switching gears, hopefully you're putting together a "quarantine edition" of your Top 10 pickups of 2020. Those are fun to see!

Thanks! We're a little behind this year but it's in the queue. Once published, a link will be posted here as usual. As for the other question, it appears other members have provided thorough answers. Thanks, all.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Those slabs look awful. There is no reason the flip should be half the size of the card.
They do look bigger, don't they. I think the white space throws us all off though. From what I've heard from credible sources, however, they are exactly the same dimension as those made by PSA.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Great pickup on that Ryan Legend's Series! I've been bidding on them for a couple of years (just the Ryan, Sandberg Sig, and Canseco Elite away from completing the set...a set that, as a kid, I never imagined I'd ever own).

Members online