Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Radicards® Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Here's a box break I did from way back in August of 2010.
My writing style has changed a bit over the years.
1990 Leaf Series 2 > https://bit.ly/38Vzodu

Last edited:

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I don’t agree with the practice, but there’s a couple people that buy top end Puckett’s only to do the same thing. They usually add best offers, but haven’t accepted the same or slightly better offers of where they bought the card… it can be frustrating, especially to those that wanted to add the card to their collections and not hold it hostage while hoping someone pays way more for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
I don’t agree with the practice, but there’s a couple people that buy top end Puckett’s only to do the same thing. They usually add best offers, but haven’t accepted the same or slightly better offers of where they bought the card… it can be frustrating, especially to those that wanted to add the card to their collections and not hold it hostage while hoping someone pays way more for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
It's important to make a profit but it's equally important to understand realistic market values. Sometimes the latter gets unnoticed if not avoided. The link I shared in my previous post is to an article I published about a card that's currently caught in a similar situation.

Members online