Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

atleast try to sign your name

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I wish card companies would have some balls and make it part of the autograph contract that players must write a somewhat legible signature like what they sign on contracts.

They don't have to sign every card or sticker in one marathon session, so there's no ***** excuse for their hand being tired.

Every other generation of ballplayers had legible signatures.
I guess young people of today barely write with a pen anymore since they're always texting and typing, so they forgot how to use a pen.

Have some pride, you lazy illiterate bastards.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I asked either donruss or upper deck about vernand morency the year his cards came out and I was told they they wouldn't pay him any longer unless he changed auto.

DTA

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
All horrible examples. If someone wanted to collect my signature you better believe I'd give them something to be displayed. Is it a lack of awareness or just pure laziness? Maybe some were just such gifted athletes they were passed along through school and they just don't know how to sign their name. Whatever the reason, I hope they're embarrassed. Having said all that, the 1/1 tee-pee joke is priceless.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
CJ Mosely is such a good dude too.

Just a lazy signer.

That's kinda my gripe, I'm sure most of these guys are good people who appreciate their fans, which is why I struggle that he would just write a C...AND THE C SUCKS ANYWAY!! If your sig is only one letter it damn well better be the coolest version of that letter. If he signed it in calligraphy I'd have no issue....looks like a kid just learning to write.

I wish card companies would have some balls and make it part of the autograph contract that players must write a somewhat legible signature like what they sign on contracts.

They don't have to sign every card or sticker in one marathon session, so there's no ***** excuse for their hand being tired.

Every other generation of ballplayers had legible signatures.
I guess young people of today barely write with a pen anymore since they're always texting and typing, so they forgot how to use a pen.

Have some pride, you lazy illiterate bastards.

Post of the year

Jul 22, 2016
People keep buying this garbage and dont complain when they get it. Why would they do anything?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts