Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********Morning Thread ** 11/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Ahhahah
I puked a little in my mouth just then

If it makes you feel any better, I'll be marrying a Husker fan next summer. Every year Iowa plays at Nebraska, starting next year I'll be at the game. Her brother bought season tickets and is giving us the Iowa game every year

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I've had the Joe's for years - one I packed [?] other don't remember .
rec. a box of newer base [4000] so I've been sorting in here due to illness , over half teams done . Now I have to send a box back .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening!

9.5 hours today with an hour and a half tomorrow. Then pick up the Mrs. Aunt at the Home and then NOOOOTHHHHING but food and football the rest of the Day.

Enjoy it all!

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Anyone have any experience with Chromebooks? I am thinking about getting one for my second grader.

They gave them to us for work. Mainly to run a software program for our office, but also accesses internet with wifi. Have to use google documents, which is probably my biggest gripe, but that shouldn't be as a big of a problem with a second grader. Overall pretty handy, good size and good price point. I feel like I'm always running out of battery, but that may be my fault. Only other gripe would be spotty wifi connection, but I usually only use it at the courthouse, so that might not be the chromebook.

Members online