Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Signed cards for signed cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Forgive me if this is an intrusion. This probably belongs in the marketplace area, but figure it may be better received here in this specialty forum.

I have close to 800 extra junk autos (certified and non-certified). These came to me via trades and bulk lot purchases on ebay and I picked out what I wanted and tossed the rest into a box. I am looking for someone (or several people) who might want to bulk trade autos for autos. I am really just looking for something new and maybe you are too.

The split is about 590 TTM/IP and 190 Certified. Mix of teams, sets, brands. Absolutely no Dodgers or Yankees here, but just about any other team is. There are a mix of major league cards/players and minor league cards/players. There may be a couple of deceased players as well. Years range from around 1986-2000s, maybe a handful newer than that.

I will take just about anything signed in trade. The more Dodgers you can kick my way in a trade, regardless of how scabby they are, the better. Prefer larger lot trades (50+ cards) but not against smaller trades. Team, set or all around auto collectors are the target here. No stars or semistars here…pure junk (maybe your treasure though).

Attachments

• IMG_2525.jpg
    IMG_2525.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2526.jpg
    878.7 KB · Views: 16

Members online