Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

%%%@@~~~~~~~~@@@~~~FRIDAY MORNING THREAD~~~@@@~~~~~~~~@@%%%

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Snow coming

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

MTSS box arrived yesterday! Havent opened it yet, waiting for the 19th.

my opinion ; 1 unsure about herself 2 likes to be watched 3 PARTY 4 ? 5 thinking 6 MY CHOICE

Great assessments but I'm going to say that #4 is asking herself why she agreed to go out into the cold for that picture (but I'm glad she did :D)

Cold here but no snow, but look like its going to warm up and rain the next couple of days.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
WOW a post from the past !!! my collection = 700,000 plus cards - minor league changed to Rangers so I collect those players I know / like with some Pirates

Nice! I haven't done much collecting in quite some time. Actually its been a good 3 years ish. I still have most of my cards and list things periodically. I still have my Duke collection, he was doing great but now with the surgery who knows now :(

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Nice! I haven't done much collecting in quite some time. Actually its been a good 3 years ish. I still have most of my cards and list things periodically. I still have my Duke collection, he was doing great but now with the surgery who knows now :(
I still keep up with a lot of former players . my G/S's , coaching , work and health keep me busy . Robbie Erlin is a favorite and also had surgery .

Members online