Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Morning Thread: Sunday 18 Dec~~~~,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
At the mall at somebody has some tables set up with cards for sale. Saw a Frank Crosetti Sweet spot auto and thought of [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] but the guy didn't have a price on it and I wouldn't have a clue what it's worth

OH MAN! depends on how the cut auto was. Ive seen some bad ones sell for 45-50. never seen a decent looking crosetti cut though. i'd gladly pay up to 80 for a decent one

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
OH MAN! depends on how the cut auto was. Ive seen some bad ones sell for 45-50. never seen a decent looking crosetti cut though. i'd gladly pay up to 80 for a decent one
The F was cut off the signature and I kinda laughed at him. He didn't have a price on it so I asked. His exact response- "I've seen them sell online for $200, plus it's numbered out of 32 so it's pretty rare, but I would let it go for $100." I told him I'd pass since I've seen themovie go for cheaper. He had a look of disbelief on his face. Plus he had it in a thick hinged case that was probably about twice the size of the card so it was getting corner damage as he was looking at it

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
The F was cut off the signature and I kinda laughed at him. He didn't have a price on it so I asked. His exact response- "I've seen them sell online for $200, plus it's numbered out of 32 so it's pretty rare, but I would let it go for $100." I told him I'd pass since I've seen themovie go for cheaper. He had a look of disbelief on his face. Plus he had it in a thick hinged case that was probably about twice the size of the card so it was getting corner damage as he was looking at it

ouch.
thanks for looking and asking! I appreciate it!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
makes me wonder how many of these types of cards are available out there but not listed on any online site. So many I'm still looking for but my immortal collections are at a standstill the past year.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
makes me wonder how many of these types of cards are available out there but not listed on any online site. So many I'm still looking for but my immortal collections are at a standstill the past year.
I wonder that a lot with cards I want

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Won a couple of cards tonight. The Morneau might be worthy of being made into a custom to include a picture of him at least. The Dozier letterman that I won left me wanting to add some Twins patches to the PC. Missed out on a Buxton letterman tonight

12e7215bec96d803296948e421058347.jpg

7057a0c886f4a366a21bba3b3c19b9c9.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts