Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* MORNING THREAD ******** 12/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Short week this week. Thursday afternoon I'm heading to El Paso Texas for Christmas with the in laws.

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Short week this week. Thursday afternoon I'm heading to El Paso Texas for Christmas with the in laws.

lucky they're on that side of Texas or you'd drive another day . Tenn. is 400 miles and that's easy to driving Texas - I did Texas back in covered wagon days

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
lucky they're on that side of Texas or you'd drive another day . Tenn. is 400 miles and that's easy to driving Texas - I did Texas back in covered wagon days
Hahahaha, no driving for me. It's like an 18 hour drive, I'll take a couple hour flight.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I dislike flying unless on Leer . Next trip flying I hope is to Denver and back home . I'm done after that - been to Baltimore , Chicago , Memphis , Biloxi and Atlanta only one on my time . My last long trip driving =5000 miles that was " I MISSED THE DRAFT - NAM" party . Now five hours is long .

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

One of those days I am glad to be at work after having food poisoning Fri/Sat and only drinking Gatorade..

Looking forward to Friday when the MTSS reveal is on..

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey gang. Lactose intolerance has kicked in at nearly age 27. I found that out earlier this year after 2 glasses of milk kicked my ass. The final nail in the coffin was after an ice cream bar last night. :(

It was fun while it lasted!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hey gang. Lactose intolerance has kicked in at nearly age 27. I found that out earlier this year after 2 glasses of milk kicked my ass. The final nail in the coffin was after an ice cream bar last night. :(

It was fun while it lasted!

That is a kick in the junk..........sorry

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon. Jayme sent me this picture today while she's home on winter break. The top is from the day we got him in June and the bottom is from today. It's almost as if he knows he's named after a baseball player.
c28e65d3c3284bf533deec2b6c611ee3.jpg

Members online

Latest posts