Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Biggiobrooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
RIP Nick. We had very linited interaction, but always sad to lose a member of our community, especially one with so much passion for his collection.

I know that from this point forward, I'll think of ya when I see Biggio stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
One of the cool names on here. I felt bad when he was in the hospital around Thanksgiving and all he wanted to do is go home and eat ham. The things we take for granted....Also we should have a memorial thread on members we have lost over the years. Sad that some members pass and we don't even know it....RIP

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Wow. First time I log into FCB in a while and I see this.

Especially sad news, as I had sent him Biggio stuff from time to time. I knew he had such passion for the cards & much less means for collecting as I did.

At least I know I brought some happiness into his life through his collection.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
That is just awful. Always enjoyed checking out his additions to his collection. He had such great passion for this hobby.

I wonder what happens to his collection?

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
In honor of my buddy - yearly remembrance. He's not forgotten and been doing my best to live up to Nicks standards of giving back

Hope you all have your own fond memories of Nick. I post each year on his memorial site and try to make anonymous donations to the high school also.
Hoping to exceed what I sent them last year . He and Jason Picus ( Nolan5000) are saved in my calendars. Two guys who taught a lot about what matters collecting wise and in understanding what matters in life.

Jeff

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
In honor of my buddy - yearly remembrance. He's not forgotten and been doing my best to live up to Nicks standards of giving back

Hope you all have your own fond memories of Nick. I post each year on his memorial site and try to make anonymous donations to the high school also.
Hoping to exceed what I sent them last year . He and Jason Picus ( Nolan5000) are saved in my calendars. Two guys who taught a lot about what matters collecting wise and in understanding what matters in life.

Jeff

Great tribute, and thank you for bumping this, I reread the whole thread getting misty eyed at work, so thanks for that, lol. His ideals should never be forgotten

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online