Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Biggiobrooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Got this from Billy Packer last night on facebook

Andrew, I haven't been doing much on FCB for a while but since I think you're a moderator (or would know who is at this point), I thought I'd let you know that I'm pretty sure that Nick Aerts, the young man whose picture I shared a bit ago, was a pretty active member on the site. I think his user name is Biggiobrooks something or other. He's had a history of some pretty significant health issues over the years and had been in and out of the hospital recently. I don't know exactly what his condition was but he was apparently having pretty severe seizures. Whatever it was must have recurred and he succumbed earlier today. Thought I'd share in case you wanted to pass word along.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Oh no, what terrible news. He joined us when he was just a little kid. I had no idea he was suffering from a serious medical condition.

RIP little buddy.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Damn it 25? Absolutely awful. Prayers and thoughts with his family, I can't imagine their pain

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Oh ****, I really am extremely sad right now. This is horrible news. I always liked Nick and loved his passion for collecting his two players. He loved the .50 card as much as the $50 card. My thoughts are with him and his family and man I wish this wasn't true.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Wow. Just wow. Extremely sad news he seemed like a really, really nice guy...there were very few as passionate about their collections as he seemed to be. Anytime I looked in a thread where someone was showing off a recent pickup or story it seemed like he was always one of the first to complement

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
This sucks, he was a really good kid. He was the first person to work a deal with me on here, I was really looking forward to growing our Biggio collection together. Hope his family gets along as well as they can, tough time of year for this.

RIP Nick.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Terrible news to hear. I'll remember Nick as a fellow 90's collector who most enjoyed player collecting, and the small cards as much as the big cards. We had very similar collecting philosophies, and I'll miss seeing his pickup posts.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
OMG, that's awful. So sorry to hear. I've never dealt with him, but he never caused any issues and was always helpful on the site.

Members online