Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Deck Mystery Cuts Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Great to go through this collection! He was an awesome actor in some terrific (and some less than terrific) films.
Glad you enjoy the collection! I truly love going after these Mystery Cuts cards because the checklist was seemingly endless and you never know what crazy or rare auto will surface next. The redemption process ended well over a decade ago and I still get blown away with new cards popping up.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Charles Boyer: French-American actor who was nominated for 4 Best Actor Academy Awards including his role in the classic psychological film Gaslight.
2008 Sweet Spot Classic Mystery Cuts Charles Boyer #SSC-MC, 1 of 1 FRONT.jpg

Lloyd Bridges: Great American actor and father to Jeff Bridges and Beau Bridges. He also picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Lloyd Bridges #LC-MC, 4 of 4 FRONT.jpg

Eddie Rabbitt: Country music singer and songwriter. Some of his greatest hits include "I Love a Rainy Night", "Every Which Way But Loose" and "Drivin' My Life Away".
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Eddie Rabbitt #LC-MC, 1 of 1 FRONT.jpg

William H. Rehnquist: Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court from 1986 until his death in 2005.
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts William H. Rehnquist #LC-MC, 2 of 2 FRONT.jpg

Dick Sargent: Prolific television actor most known for being the second actor to play Darrin Stephens on the show Bewitched.
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Dick Sargent #LC-MC, 2 of 2 FRONT.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morey Amsterdam: American actor and comedian most known for his character Buddy Sorrell on The Dick Van **** Show.
2009 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Morey Amsterdam #LC-MC, 1 of 1 FRONT.jpg

Elizabeth Montgomery: American actress most known for her starring role of Samantha Stephens on Bewitched. She was also wonderful in a classic The Twilight Zone episode titled "Two".
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Elizabeth Montgomery #LC-MC, 22 of 32 FRONT.jpg

Walter Winchell: American newspaper gossip columnist and radio commentator. He narrated the classic TV show The Untouchables.
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Walter Winchell #LC-MC, 1 of 5 FRONT.jpg

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Eddie Albert: WW2 hero and Academy Award nominated actor most known for his roles in Roman Holiday, The Longest Day and Green Acres.
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Eddie Albert #LC-MC, 09 of 15 FRONT.jpg

Roscoe Ates: American vaudeville performer and actor most known (to me) for his roles in Freaks, Alice in Wonderland and Gone with the Wind.
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Roscoe Ates #LC-MC, 1 of 1 FRONT.jpg

Dale Earnhardt: "The Intimidator" was a Hall of Fame stock car driver that tragically died in a crash during the final lap of the 2001 Daytona 500.
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Dale Earnhardt #LC-MC, 22 of 22 FRONT.jpg

Glenn Ford: Classic actor most known for his roles in Gilda, Blackboard Jungle, 3:10 to Yuma and Superman.
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Glenn Ford #LC-MC, 04 of 18 FRONT.jpg

Karen Steele: American actress and model most known for her role in the Best Picture Oscar winning film, Marty.
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Karen Steele #LC-MC, 1 of 1 FRONT.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Archibald Cox: American legal scholar who served as U.S. Solicitor General under JFK and as special prosecutor during the Watergate scandal.
2009 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Archibald Cox #LC-MC, 17 of 18 FRONT.jpg

Parry O'Brien: American shot put champion that won two gold medals and a silver medal in the Summer Olympics. I originally received this card as a redemption from Upper Deck back in 2010 and they had me send it back after I mentioned it was unnumbered (they said it was supposed to be a 1/1). 13 years later it popped up on eBay and I had to have it back (still the only unnumbered Mystery Cuts card I have ever seen).
2009 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts Parry O’Brien #LC-MC, (unnumbered) FRONT.jpg

Mel Torme: Grammy Award winning musician, singer, composer, arranger, drummer, actor and author. He composed the music for "The Christmas Song".
2008 Sweet Spot Classic Mystery Cuts Mel Torme #SSC-MC, 1 of 2 FRONT.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts