Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**** SATURDAY LAST OF 2016 MORNING THREAD **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The best thing about 2017 is that we will have no presidential election!!!!
Good morning and party responsibly my friends!
DANNY

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
two years of none of that %$^$&*(.
Someone that's NOT driving tonight have a beer for me . Ten years on meds so no alcohol after having a drink for forty years . Still dream beer . Now with G/K's time being spent better.
Now I need to trade / sell sports cards LOL

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Be Responsible tonight All! Taxi, uber, lyft, DD or whatever, just get home safe and dont hurt anyone or yourself.

Fordman

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, been crazy with work and trying to get the house party ready, which meant a lot of cleaning and shoving boxes full of stuff in places people won't look. But I met my wife on New Years and proposed on New Years, so it's a big one for us...(and no, we didn't get married on New Years, cuz that's always everyone's next question)

For all those not drinking, don't worry, I'll have a few for all of you, partying at your house means you don't have to drive anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Going out for dinner with the family tonight and probably going to DD for Jaymes brother and his friends

Members online