Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

An Interview With The Man That Started The Most Epic Fight In Astros History

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
"I got attacked from so many angles I kinda knew the feeling that General Custer must have felt at the Battle of the Little Big Horn!" :D

Great interview! That dude's one entertaining writer.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Regarding your intro referencing fights, being a Dodger fan, THE fight that will always stick in my mind is when Juan Marichal clubbed Dodger catcher John Roseboro with his bat49885a_lg.jpg. Perhaps the most vicious game time attack/fight of all time.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
My article got shared by Brian McTaggert, the Astros writer for MLB. My website has gotten more visits in the last hour than it did all last month lol

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
My article got shared by Brian McTaggert, the Astros writer for MLB. My website has gotten more visits in the last hour than it did all last month lol

Sweet! Tell him you want some space in the Chronicle! Your stuff would be better reading.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I have a great dislike for The Chronicle. A few years ago they ran a series of articles called Astros A to Z and then threatened ME for the use of the name, even though my use predates theirs by YEARS.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I have a great dislike for The Chronicle. A few years ago they ran a series of articles called Astros A to Z and then threatened ME for the use of the name, even though my use predates theirs by YEARS.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Lol! The Chronicle is my paper of choice(although The Post was the boss back in the day) but they are slowly dying out. Like I said, you'd be better reading.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Not really another option in Houston. My wife loves newspapers and we had a subscription for a while, but they wouldn't deliver it to us. When we'd call, they said they'd make sure to talk to the delivery guy to make sure it was delivered but to no avail. I think over the three months we were paying, we got seven papers. It was silly.

Members online