Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Line-Up Card Collection - 12/29/2019 - Pedro 1st win

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Lineup from Don Sutton’s final career win (#324). Signed by Sutton and Lasorda. Also from the Dodgers WS season.

IMG_4888.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
It was torn and taped back together, but still couldn't pass it up. Also won a lot at an auction house for 275+ lineup cards from Tommy Lasorda's personal collection from the years 1985-1990. I don't believe there will be any Playoff lineup cards from the 1988 World Series run, but will be treasure-hunting for milestone games, rookie year lineups etc.

Williams, Ted - 8-31-72.jpg

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Always enjoy seeing what you've added!

Thanks! I don’t have people around who collect like I do (certainly not lineup cards) so it’s nice to share the fun here where there are other crazy people like myself :)

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Finding Hall of Fame managers that I don’t have has become more difficult (despite me still not having some pretty recent ones).

I was really pleased when this popped up on eBay. Lot also had opposing team lineup card which featured a young Pete Rose which is pretty cool.

Seller also had a killer 1969 Mets lineup card that sold for a small fortune.

IMG_5243.JPG

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice addition of Leo "The Lip"

Missed your post from a few weeks back and only seeing it now, but appreciate it! Would love to one day get a Giants one with Leo, but happy to have this one!

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Was glad to pick this up and the timing isn't bad. Trout was in his 2nd All-Star game. Machado and Scherzer were in their 1st All-Star Games.

In the 2013 All-Star Game the AL won 3-0. and of course Mariano was named MVP

Attachments

• 2013 All-Star Game Mariano Rivera MVP.jpg
    2013 All-Star Game Mariano Rivera MVP.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 13

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Was glad to pick this up and the timing isn't bad. Trout was in his 2nd All-Star game. Machado and Scherzer were in their 1st All-Star Games.

In the 2013 All-Star Game the AL won 3-0. and of course Mariano was named MVP

Absolutely LOVE that one!!!

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
My Line-Up Card Collection - New addition 1/22/2019 - Mariano!

Discovered this gem. Final career hit for Mike Schmidt.

IMG_5437.JPG

Also rookie season lineup card (and 13th career HR) for new HOF Harold Baines.

IMG_5436.JPG

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Before they posted elaborate lineup cards on the dugout wall, they posted simple ones like these (I recently came across an old picture of the Orioles dugout with the manager hanging one of these up.

This is undated and unsigned, but this exact lineup was only used on 5/30/1966 making dating it easy.

Lineup featured Frank Robinson during his Triple Crown season; a year that the Orioles won the World Series.

Orioles 5-30-1966 -Frank Robinson Triple Crown.jpg

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
These are just amazing. I really like the manager signature. Just a random thought is how awesome it would be if MLB had every player on the roster sign them daily.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

That would definitely price them out of my price range pretty quickly :)

A part of what I love about these is because they are not really supposed to be collectibles. They are folded and crossed out and often dirty.

Over the last few years the teams have been looking to commercialize lineup cards (the ones on the dugout walls at the very least). I know some people love them but for me, that detracts from them.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
It’s faded, his name is hard to see (on the bench) but on 9/24/1992 Pedro Martinez made his MLB debut for the Dodgers. This was Tommy Lasorda’s copy.

I picked up a huge lot of Lasorda lineup cards. If anyone is looking for game used lineups from 1990-1996 Dodgers let me know as I have many more than I’d be looking to keep.

IMG_5701.JPG

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
My Line-Up Card Collection -Piazza 1st Home Run

Well the last 2 modern lineup cards didnt seem to excite people, (other than me) so let’s try for a vintage one.

Signed by manager and former Yankee from the 1930’s Red Rolfe

IMG_5719.JPG

Members online