User Tag List

Thread: Exactly One Card Per Year

piledriver1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly One Card Per Year

In looking at my collection, and ebay and elsewhere, it appears as though my Latest and Greatest Sizemore Card is quite possibly the only 2016 card he had, and it's a 1/1. So he had exactly only one card produced last year, and I got it.

Can anyone else recall an instance like this where a guy has LITERALLY one card in a year?
    Looking for 2011 Topps Marquee Museum autographs, rare Frank Thomases, and any Grady Sizemores I don't have

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice pickup!

There's one year in my PC (Alomar) with one card and that's 2009. Only release that year was Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Buybacks #471 . As scarce as those things are, I think my odds of finding it are slim indeed, so my collection counter will sit at the sad little figure of 0% complete for that whole year
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insane. You have EVERY SINGLE 2016 Grady Sizemore card ever produced. All of them.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2011 Bagwell only had one card produced. ITG grand slam glove card. I own it. At has the whole Franklin label from a batting glove. When I realized it was the only card he had that year I pulled the trigger immediately.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Nice pickup!

There's one year in my PC (Alomar) with one card and that's 2009. Only release that year was Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Buybacks #471 . As scarce as those things are, I think my odds of finding it are slim indeed, so my collection counter will sit at the sad little figure of 0% complete for that whole year
    Same for me with Paul O'neill.