Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Exactly One Card Per Year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
In looking at my collection, and ebay and elsewhere, it appears as though my Latest and Greatest Sizemore Card is quite possibly the only 2016 card he had, and it's a 1/1. So he had exactly only one card produced last year, and I got it.

Can anyone else recall an instance like this where a guy has LITERALLY one card in a year?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Nice pickup!

There's one year in my PC (Alomar) with one card and that's 2009. Only release that year was Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Buybacks #471 . As scarce as those things are, I think my odds of finding it are slim indeed, so my collection counter will sit at the sad little figure of 0% complete for that whole year :-(

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Nice pickup!

There's one year in my PC (Alomar) with one card and that's 2009. Only release that year was Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Buybacks #471 . As scarce as those things are, I think my odds of finding it are slim indeed, so my collection counter will sit at the sad little figure of 0% complete for that whole year :-(

Same for me with Paul O'neill.