Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Topps Rediscover Buybacks Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I am simultaneously surprised, shocked and dismayed that someone snagged a 1993 Hensley Meulens on eBay, and I never even saw it listed. I check for new Meulens cards at least twice a day, and only just saw it last night in the completed listings.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I am simultaneously surprised, shocked and dismayed that someone snagged a 1993 Hensley Meulens on eBay, and I never even saw it listed. I check for new Meulens cards at least twice a day, and only just saw it last night in the completed listings.

I saw that one and just assumed it was going to you.

khillyard

Jul 2, 2013
Midlothian, TX
I have the Rediscover Bronze 1991 Topps Fred McGriff. Anyone who collects variations and is familiar with the 1991 Topps Glowback variations may be interested to know that the McGriff I have is the Glowback variation. It's possible there may be two variations of the 1991 Rediscovers.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I have the Rediscover Bronze 1991 Topps Fred McGriff. Anyone who collects variations and is familiar with the 1991 Topps Glowback variations may be interested to know that the McGriff I have is the Glowback variation. It's possible there may be two variations of the 1991 Rediscovers.

It would be cool if there was two variations. You still collecting McGriff?

khillyard

Jul 2, 2013
Midlothian, TX
It would be cool if there was two variations. You still collecting McGriff?

Hey Ben.

Yeah still collecting McGriff. Still trying to focus on late 90's early 2000's but every once in a while I will venture into the new releases. It would be an interesting wrinkle for sure if there are rediscover variations.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
If anyone needs any of these, besides the Grace, PM me.

s-l1600.jpg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
The buyback Gold Winners are cool looking. I still can't figure out why I haven't seen a single Darryl Kile, despite him being in a ton of these sets I'm seeing on ebay.

diwhite

Oct 14, 2012
Anyone else see any other Gold Winner buybacks?

I looked into this earlier today and I saw about a half dozen in active and completed ebay listings. It was a weird mix of stars and unknown players. It's definitely not as common as the regular 1992 set, so I doubt they released all of the Gold Winner cards as buybacks. At least not yet, since there are more products with these buybacks coming.

I noticed two Grace Gold Winners were listed too (both blue foils), lucky you!

diwhite

Oct 14, 2012
Last edited: