Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kirby Puckett Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Pleased to add a pair of squares this week. I believe I now have all of Puckett's late '80's/early '90's MSA discs and squares except for a 1992 Ben's Bread Square. If anybody has an extra, please let me know!

49102450628_74590846e7.jpg

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Very cool squares! That Rainier Farms took me a long time to find.

I’ll keep my eye out for a ‘92 Ben’s Bread Square for you.

I’d love to find a 1989 Holsum Schafer’s square.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Is a 1989 Holsum Schafer's square confirmed to exist? I should say, I think I'm down to the one MSA square, at least of squares that I know of.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I recently completed the 2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Signature run. I was really excited to find the last one a couple weeks ago (Blue Signature #/5).

'04 Leaf Cert Cuts.jpg

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I don't usually grab these types of oddballs but I picked this one up recently. Does anyone know if there is version with Puckett's actual card on the back?
1991 Fleer Football Anthony Munoz Front Twins Checklist Back.jpg

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
I was curious about this Puckett poster. It didn't seem like one that I really recognize, and then I saw the final price. Anybody know if this was a poster that was widely released, or was it more limited? I don't really go after these, but I was just curious as it seemed like a Puckett item that showed up that is less common than many.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-1...312433?hash=item341e56ec31:g:Zm0AAOSwVc9eGlDP

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I was curious about this Puckett poster. It didn't seem like one that I really recognize, and then I saw the final price. Anybody know if this was a poster that was widely released, or was it more limited? I don't really go after these, but I was just curious as it seemed like a Puckett item that showed up that is less common than many.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-1...312433?hash=item341e56ec31:g:Zm0AAOSwVc9eGlDP

I do collect posters and until recently I had never seen it. A friend of mine has one and got it locally when it was originally released. I was shocked by the price so that tells me it's very tough to find to say the least.

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011

They are rare I remember my older brother buying them at sporting good stores. Really hard to find in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app