Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Newbie from Toronto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Jays cards, autos, and relics.

Maybe you and [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] could become fast friends , he's our resident Canadian and Jays fan also...

Been up to Toronto myself once, my great aunt lived up there before she passed, she claimed she could hear the pandemonium when the Blue Jays won the WS in 93, was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Welcome, and good day eh?

I've been to Toronto once in 1999 and really enjoyed it. I followed the Blue Jays back in the early 1990's and still have a Robbie Alomar collection going.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
Maybe you and [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] could become fast friends , he's our resident Canadian and Jays fan also...

Been up to Toronto myself once, my great aunt lived up there before she passed, she claimed she could hear the pandemonium when the Blue Jays won the WS in 93, was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Heck if I know, my dad said he got hearing loss from it if that helps!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Welcome to FCB!

Yep, I'm one of the many "Friendly Canadian FCB'ers". I live in Markham and have been a Jays fan since the mid-80's. I wasn't living in the area during the glory years, having only moved here in 1998, but being a Jays fan here the last couple of seasons is sort of close. I can't imagine what it would have been like in '92 & '93!

I think you'll enjoy it here. Lots of great collectors here with tons of hobby knowledge. I'm not as active here as most guys (like that character [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]), but I check in and surf the forums almost daily.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

khillyard

Jul 2, 2013
Midlothian, TX
Welcome to FCB!

Yep, I'm one of the many "Friendly Canadian FCB'ers". I live in Markham and have been a Jays fan since the mid-80's. I wasn't living in the area during the glory years, having only moved here in 1998, but being a Jays fan here the last couple of seasons is sort of close. I can't imagine what it would have been like in '92 & '93!

I think you'll enjoy it here. Lots of great collectors here with tons of hobby knowledge. I'm not as active here as most guys (like that character [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]), but I check in and surf the forums almost daily.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] or [MENTION=18372]RagingAcid[/MENTION] would either one of you know where I might be able to find the 1988 Blue Jays Fire Safety French version. I am specifically looking for the McGriff for my PC and have been trying to find this issue for close to 25 years now and have never seen it. I have seen a couple of the other singles but never the McGriff. At this point I would be happy to just get a lead. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Welcome to the boards! I'm another resident-Canuck on these boards. I've been collecting a long while, although it has been on the back burner the last year or two.

khillyard- Some of the Jays power-collectors I've dealt with haven't been around for a long time. I definitely haven't come across the French versions of that set.

Members online

Latest posts