Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Panini Pantheon & Prime Cuts Material Variations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I was wondering if anyone else noticed material variations in the 2016 Panini Pantheon and Prime Cuts releases? Kirby Puckett has several different material variations available from the Pantheon Nobel Timber and Metropolis Monuments and the Prime Cuts Combo Players w/ Harmon Killebrew. I'm not sure if this is occurring with other players as well, but would certainly be interested in seeing examples if you're collecting them.

Here's what I've been able to find for my personal collection so far.

2016 Pantheon Noble Timber, all numbered to 99

double bat
3214a.jpg

bat & dark jersey material
3318a.jpg

bat & red batting glove material
3268a.jpg

grey jersey & red batting glove material
3229a.jpg

I've also noticed a bat and grey jersey material variation available as well, but missed out on the one that was listed. I noticed four different Metropolis Monuments for Puckett so far, there was: 1) all jersey material, 2) Puckett bat, jersey for others, 3) Puckett & Carew bats, jersey for others and 4) Carew bat with jersey from others. I've only been able to pick up the all jersey material so far.

2016 Prime Cuts, numbered to 99

black Killebrew jersey material/Puckett bat
3230a.jpg

grey Killebrew jersey material/Puckett bat
3315a.jpg

I also saw an older wool-like Killebrew jersey with Puckett bat variation as well, but missed out on it.

Thanks!

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
Same goes for Darryl Strawberry I'm trying to get one of each. Seems like this product hasn't been opened much?

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I was able to find more Puckett variations for my PC.

All #/99

All material version
3321a.jpg

Puckett bat, Carew dark jersey material, Killebrew dark jersey material, Olivia white jersey material
3353a.jpg

Puckett bat, Carew white jersey material, Killebrew dark jersey material, Olivia white jersey material
3348a.jpg

Puckett bat, Carew bat, Killebrew dark jersey material, Olivia white jersey material
3349a.jpg

I'm really digging all these material variations for some reason...

Members online