Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

11 Packs of SPA......Rookie Patch Auto Gold /25!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

kevinsmithSPA25.jpg

also pulled Rookie Authentics auto's /999 of:

Jack Idegwuonu
John Carlson
Sam Baker

G

Seiya said:
NICE! What was the price per pack?

$6.50 I think....almost a four color patch.....right inside the right side of the window you can barely see some light blue.

G

J-Rod said:
i love you
I love you too :oops:

ross9013 said:
Sick pull! If its available lmk! :cool:

not sure what I'm going to do with it.....Golds always sell really well.......but I may want to sit on something like this......I think the guy may have some upside......but you did come to mind when I pulled it and you definitely get 1st shot at it if I decide to move it! :D

ross9013

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto, Canada
trojanfan43 said:
J-Rod said:
i love you

ross9013 said:

not sure what I'm going to do with it.....Golds always sell really well.......but I may want to sit on something like this......I think the guy may have some upside......but you did come to mind when I pulled it and you definitely get 1st shot at it if I decide to move it! :D
Alright sweet, congrats again. Just lmk if you do want to move it :cool:

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
trojanfan43 said:
J-Rod said:
i love you

ross9013 said:

by that you mean i get first shot right! you and me bro

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
trojanfan43 said:
mine is the only multi-color gold /25 that I have seen so far

Seems like most (or at the very least half) of the golds I've seen across the board have been single color. You'd think that increased rarity would mean they'd at least TRY to give you a nicer patch. Guess not.

G

Groat said:
trojanfan43 said:
mine is the only multi-color gold /25 that I have seen so far

Seems like most (or at the very least half) of the golds I've seen across the board have been single color. You'd think that increased rarity would mean they'd at least TRY to give you a nicer patch. Guess not.

just goes to show how much UD really cares about the collector :evil:

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
trojanfan43 said:
J-Rod said:
i love you

ross9013 said:

sell...he plays fort he lions, he will be the next kevin jones, awesome player with great upside but will never get noticed and will never break out because of the organization

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
yours look something like this one. 2 packs

picture.php

Members online