Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SuperStar Shakeup.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Thought?

There wasn't much that I really loved or really hated about the shakeup.

I didn't particularly care for WWE putting Zayn and Owens on the same brand AGAIN, but hopefully with the US title stipulation at the next PPV Owens loses it and goes back to RAW. That's how it would work right? But I don't see Jericho going over in the match. Split these two up, please.

New Day going to SmackDown will be good for them. They needed a bit of a change.

It'll be interesting to see how WWE handles all of The Shield being on the same brand again.

Maybe Owens will align with someone that's on the SmackDown roster? I like the dynamic with a partner by his side.

I also like the heel turn by TJ Perkins. Hopefully that lasts. He was falling off a cliff.

The biggest problem I had with all of this was the debut of Curt Hawkins on RAW. Why in the bloody blue corn bread Hell would they bury Hawkins from the very minute he comes to the brand? WHY do that to him? Does Big Show really need the rub of KO'ing Curt Hawkins? Is that really going to get Show over with the fans? Way to ruin Hawkins career from the start.

This is just as bad as putting Summer Rae with Tyler Breeze during his debut. They screwed Breeze from the very beginning, and he still hasn't recovered. And that's a shame, because Tyler was great in NXT.

Hawkins isn't a main event player, but he deserves better than this.

Members online

Latest posts