Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Job Search/What do you do for a living?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I'm the director of operations at this building. I'm responsible for everything about the place and every event held here.

a33502b5f12f3b5cf9aeaa4f0cf7b7cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dewman32

Aug 7, 2008
Texas
Building Maintenance Technician...I mostly work with our county's election equipment. Also pull most of the county's network wires.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Building Maintenance Technician...I mostly work with our county's election equipment. Also pull most of the county's network wires.

At first I thought wrote that you pull most of the counties network wives. REALLY peaked my interest momentarily. What is THAT job?

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
Middle school art teacher...before that I worked as an analyst for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement...and, before that I served in the military. Big 180.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Quite an interesting and diverse group. I'm an actuary working as a consultant to Medicare and Medicaid HMOs. The craziness that is our healthcare system is certainly good for business.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Quite an interesting and diverse group. I'm an actuary working as a consultant to Medicare and Medicaid HMOs. The craziness that is our healthcare system is certainly good for business.

just retired so don't get me started on that stuff ----------------- LOL

Members online