Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone actually use photobucket anymore?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
source.gif

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
No, the website is Social Medias version of MySpace. Used to be the norm and never kept up with the times as more and more sites started.

Flickr is my choice. So easy to post to message boards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can you help and share how you share to message boards or put in an ebay auction? I just started a account but can't seem to figure out how to get it to share.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Click on the picture you want to share
76c9ca4f9b340b5f6869079852f40337.jpg

Over to the right you'll see the "share" button

19f6ce04b40b9862a09d15f85030e60f.jpg

Once you click that you'll see the various codes to paste into message boards, etc

8e778081973d0763249c295a430e56de.jpg

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] yes that seems easy to get it to the message boards. Very helpful, thank you.

My question is when I used photobucket I was able to upload all my 2017 Autographed cards. They would be names
2017/Autos/1
2017/Autos/2
and so on. That way I could copy one link and paste it into ebays turbo lister and then just change the number of the image to go with the autograph. It was easy to set up multiple auctions at once. With all these other site that are mentioned I don't see how that can be done.

Can it?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Since they apparently throttled back the bandwidth they'll allow on free accounts, I can see a huge migration coming. Now if only FCB would amend their code to allow you to have more than one image in your signature again I won't look like a complete tool.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Since they apparently throttled back the bandwidth they'll allow on free accounts, I can see a huge migration coming. Now if only FCB would amend their code to allow you to have more than one image in your signature again I won't look like a complete tool.

That leads to people making you scroll for days.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
From what i read, some sites were using photobucket for their complete picture hosting. This was causing PB to foot the bill for lots of photos on the net hot linked and no one was seeing the advertising.

I would suggest you get your own hosting and upload using filezilla or something like that and upload/link as much as you want. I have my own hosting and it cost $2.00 per month but I bought 5 years for $99.00.

Fordman

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There are any number of free ways to host images, like Google Photos. I'm a webmaster and can run them off other websites myself, but Photobucket was convenient.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
I have been using Sports Card Album (SCA) for over a year now and like it a lot. Super easy to use and it was designed for sports cards. Here are a couple of scans from my albums and feel free to check out the site by clicking the link in my sig.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts