Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps censoring some MLB logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I don't keep any political cards I give those to elementary schools .
BTW ; all those GOING to leave have they left yet or they are the biggest liars just out for the $$$ . 200 of Congress are millionaires now just how are they helping the working class ?
Offended by the Cleveland logo = remove all their game records but do the same with A's - elephant = political party , Yankees - i'm from the south ,Angels - Padres-religious ,Brewers -alcohol , Pirates . I could go on .
I change channels on TV if I disagree , VOTE my choice and will VOTE against next time if offended. I'm to old to cry like a baby at everything .
I will talk to anybody at local stadium even other teams fans - locals get enough of me LOL.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
PC Ohio State bro

south-park-s19e01c03-you-pc-bro_16x9.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Actually...we were both off...they are a separate company!

Legally, yes.

Technically, no IMHO.

It's the same guy that's behind benchwarmers and some of the boxes are shrink-wrapped in benchwarmers-labeled shrink wrap. I believe the one case I even bought from the decision 2016 website came from the same address for benchwarmers. That's why I consider this benchwarmers even though Brian created a separate legal entity for the Decision 2016 product.

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
Legally, yes.

Technically, no IMHO.

It's the same guy that's behind benchwarmers and some of the boxes are shrink-wrapped in benchwarmers-labeled shrink wrap. I believe the one case I even bought from the decision 2016 website came from the same address for benchwarmers. That's why I consider this benchwarmers even though Brian created a separate legal entity for the Decision 2016 product.

I see what you're saying. I didn't know that!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
The moment someone starts calling a political figure names like O'bummer and Drumpf, they immediately lose all credibility with me, and I stop listening to what they have to say, and that goes for both parties.

Well said. I've got family and friends on both sides of the political spectrum we still get along...except none of them get my love for cardboard.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
No. And we won't ever know.

Maybe with a Wikileaks leak or the right lawsuit we'll find out (when documents become public) or if MLB makes a big deal announcement about the use of Chief Wahoo IP (where we could infer it was a MLB decision that Topps was forced to follow as a licensee), but I sorta agree with you it's unlikely we'll ever know.

Members online