Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade deadline today at 4 P.M.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Should be fun, folks! Who do you want to see your team acquire? For me, I've skeptical of Sonny Gray, but the Yanks desperately need an arm. Jaime Garcia simply won't cut the mustard.

Here are some rumored trades being floated around now on some big names and which prospects might be involved:

Yu Darvish to Dodgers for Alex Verdugo, Walker Buehler and Yadier Alvarez + others

Yu Darvish to Indians for Francisco Mejia + others

Sonny Gray to Yankees for Estevan Florial + others

Sonny Gray to Phillies for unknown

Zach Britton to Nationals for Victor Robles + others

Last edited:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I like the Zach Britton to Nats idea. They need him, and Brach should do fine moving to the closer role for the O's.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I think it makes sense for the O's to unload Britton now. Britton isn't getting any younger, he's already been on the DL this season and given the dynamite prospect packages for Aroldis Chapman and Andrew Miller, the possibilities are endless. I've read the asking price for Britton is steep, though.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hadn't heard the Gray to Phillies rumors, and I follow both.

But I'd be great with that, although I hope he stays in Oakland...

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Addison Reed to the Red Sox just happened. Only thing is the medicals. Let's see who the Mets receive!

UPDATE: Jamie Callahan, Gerson Bautista and Stephen Nogosek are going to NY

Last edited:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Addison Reed to the Red Sox just happened. Only thing is the medicals. Let's see who the Mets receive!

UPDATE: Jamie Callahan, Gerson Bautista and Stephen Nogosek are going to NY

Looks like an excellent pick-up for Boston. Too bad Thornburg and Carson Smith got injured, but this should definitely provide some relief :)

Dodgers would be giving up a LOT to get Darvish if they have to let go of Verdugo, Alvarez, and Buehler. I can't imagine they'll do that much for him.

If Nats get Britton, that is a huge piece for them!

Last edited:

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
This pickup is certainly good for the Sox. I don't think Dombrowski is done, though.

I can't envision that either, considering Buehler and Verdugo are near MLB ready. That's a lot of depth to give up for a rental.

Could you imagine if the O's acquire Robles? That could be a franchise-altering move for them.

Jjoey52

Feb 12, 2017
Rockies probably done, got 2 good pieces Neshek and Lacroy and didn't give up much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Francisco Liriano to the Astros. Not sure who goes to Toronto.

Update:

Nori Aoki and Teoscar Hernandez to Toronto.

Last edited:

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Top 10 Astros prospect? Nice! Aoki just adds another player to the Jays full OF. I'm guessing a few more trades are in the works.

Hernandez is a really good player. Saw him this past spring. He swings and misses quite a bit, but when he connects, it's good pop.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Assuming he's not "done" physically, imagine what Lacroy could do in that Stadium.

Although he did flounder in Texas' hitting friendly park...
Didn't the rangers give up Brinson for him? Ouchhhhhhh

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online