Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone collect Chan Ho Park?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Hey guys,

Was wondering if any here collects Chan Ho Park or maybe just has a nice collection of some of his cards?

Trying to help a friend who is a big collector of him track a few things down...

If you could PM with any info, it would be very appreciated!

Thanks!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
That's very nice of you helping your friend. I remember his completely normal windup and cards from the mid 90s. Best of luck to you and him in the Chan Ho Park search!

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I don't remember if Park had an odd wind-up, but Hideo Nomo did. Could you be mixing those two up or did Park just have a wind-up I don't remember? Both were pitching for the Dodgers in the mid 90s.

That's very nice of you helping your friend. I remember his crazy windup and cards from the mid 90s. Best of luck to you and him in the Chan Ho Park search!

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I don't remember if Park had an odd wind-up, but Hideo Nomo did. Could you be mixing those two up or did Park just have a wind-up I don't remember? Both were pitching for the Dodgers in the mid 90s.
Yah, Park had a normal wind-up. Nomo had the wild one.

Park:

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I actually looked it up after posting and watched him pitch at an old-timers game. Funny to think he would qualify for an old timers game, especially when I think of old timer games when I was a kid. They all seemed older than dirt and you were afraid they might get hurt while doing basic functions like walking the bases! However, I guess once you are retired, it's fair game.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012

Yah, Park had a normal wind-up. Nomo had the wild one.

Park:

I don't know what y'all are talking about! (see my original post) :D :D :D

jhkunc

Oct 27, 2012
I do, but I'm also looking for his rare and hard to find inserts/parallels. Lol.

Bump Just checking in to see if anyone has any rare or hard to find Chan Ho Park cards! Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online