Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Addison Reed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
When Dombrowski traded for Reed I thought to myself that I had some of his autos laying around...turns out I was right!

Hope he crushes it in Boston so I can move these...

Scan.jpg

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Unfortunately there isn't a large market for midrotation pitchers out there but still a very nice find, especially that orange refractor auto. I love when that happens, finding an old stash of rookie/prospect autos of a player who has made an impact in the majors.

I remember when the D-Backs traded for him and everyone was let down with the results but even worse was when we let him go and he reverted back into a great bullpen arm for the Mets.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Unfortunately there isn't a large market for midrotation pitchers out there but still a very nice find, especially that orange refractor auto. I love when that happens, finding an old stash of rookie/prospect autos of a player who has made an impact in the majors.

I remember when the D-Backs traded for him and everyone was let down with the results but even worse was when we let him go and he reverted back into a great bullpen arm for the Mets.

I listed that orange years ago but no one bit so I packed it away. If Boston makes a strong playoff run I am hoping these get some love.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
For some reason i read it as Addison Russell...dang the Gulf of Mexico heat blowing up to our nice and cool igloos. I don't know how ppl can live yr round in it.

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014
i made a killing off familia orange last year...good luck hope reed can do the same for you

Members online