With The National coming to a close this is a perfect time to hold the next FreedomCardBoard virtual card show.
The last show had far more volume on the trade boards than we have seen in a really long time, and a decent number of deals got done and we are looking to surpass that.
If you have a lot of nice mid and high-end and/or wax and are considering setting up a table, please pm me. We may be able to work with you on this.
We will as a website be offering prizes throughout the show for dealers and buyers who participate.
Setting up a Table:
There is no cost to set up a virtual table in the transaction thread, but there are certain criteria that must be met:
1. The listing must give an idea of what is being sold in the thread. Last time around we got feedback that it is frustrating to wander into threads where there is nothing of interest. In your title you must give an idea of what is in the thread. (Examples include: High-End Prospect Autos, $1, $2 and $3 boxes, Griffey collection low-high end etc.) A simple format used in the past was Topnotchsy Table: Pujols RC Auto's and Vintage Game-Used
2. Use pictures or a neat list. For pictures make sure they are not linked to your image host so web searchers can view them easily. For cheaper cards, (especially if you have a lot of cards) you may want to consider a simple neat list. Make the list (and pictures) as organized as possible, grouping by player, year or price point.
3. Include prices for all items.
4. We are beginning the "show" at 3:00 PM on August 24th and it will run until midnight on three consecutive days. By having a specific time we can get maximum traffic to everyone's threads. Please abide by the time, and do not put open any "table" threads earlier. (I know that what constitutes a "table" versus any other thread can be debated. I am asking for people's cooperation on this so that it is better for all of us.)
5. We will have a special staging area so that all sale threads can be adjusted by moderators before they are posting so that we can limit customer confusion and better facilitate sales for you.
Special thanks to [MENTION=2002]Topnotchsy[/MENTION] as this is his brain child and is the inspiration behind the event.
We will be tweaking this event in the coming days as users make suggestions that make sense. If you have a good idea please post it here. If you have a question please post it here.