Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FCB Fantasy Football

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] totally off-topic question but do you guys ever host a FCB fantasy baseball league? I'd be all over that next season.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] totally off-topic question but do you guys ever host a FCB fantasy baseball league? I'd be all over that next season.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I personally don't do fantasy baseball because I'm not disciplined enough for the grind.

I'd like for you to run a league when the time comes though.
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    I personally don't do fantasy baseball because I'm not disciplined enough for the grind.

I've only ever been in a few leagues during my short fantasy sports career but I'd be willing to give it the old college try.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post

I've only ever been in a few leagues during my short fantasy sports career but I'd be willing to give it the old college try.

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] ran a FCB baseball fantasy league a couple years back

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be interested

JEBJJA29
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] it's getting close and we all have to agree to schedule this to agree on a time...any update?

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    draft scheduled

cmcjr99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well damn....i'm free early that day , but probably not that time of day as i'd have to be finished by 7 pm in order to get to something i've had scheduled for weeks....any chance of making it earlier (as in 4 or 5 pm) ?
    I collect any and all South Carolina Gamec0cks in any sport including players and coaches .
    Master set projects
    football : 2000 Finest , 2001 Bowman's Best , 2004 Fleer Tradition`, and 2017 Donruss
    baseball : 2002 Topps Chrome and 2007 Topps
    Claude's Desperate Plea for Help After Dad's Death (pay pal pool)

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No one drafts mid day. That would be really inconvenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cmcjr99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oddly enough , so is the scheduled time , for me at least (as i'd posted earlier in thread in hopes of it landing almost any other time)....ironically , i think i was the only person who posted something here about when they would or would not be available and naturally it's now scheduled for EXACTLY the time i was trying to avoid....i know i'm just one member , but it seems my opinion meant less than even i figured....

also fwiw - in my 17-year old leagues across all sports , everyone usually asks me to hold the drafts EARLIER in the day instead of the 7 or 8 pm ET i used to use.....
    Last edited by gamecockfanatic; 08-27-2017 at 09:10 PM.
    I collect any and all South Carolina Gamec0cks in any sport including players and coaches .
    Master set projects
    football : 2000 Finest , 2001 Bowman's Best , 2004 Fleer Tradition`, and 2017 Donruss
    baseball : 2002 Topps Chrome and 2007 Topps
    Claude's Desperate Plea for Help After Dad's Death (pay pal pool)

Baltimore (Chicago and Milwaukee at heart)
     jlklemp28
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's such a perfect time to draft that I scheduled one of my own leagues to draft at that exact time! But no worries for me...I'm a pro at juggling two drafts at the same time.

Also, I'm a fantasy baseball junkie and I run a few keeper leagues of my own. If you guys are interested in putting together a FCB league (and if someone else (@Gwynn545) doesn't put something together), I'm happy to commish one.
    Warren Spahn // Austin Jackson // 2012 Press Pass Showcase Masterpieces
    //
    2007 SP Rookie Edition Autos //2008 Masterpieces: Patch & Patch Auto, Relic
    & Relic Auto, Stroke of Genius, & Color Parallels (Red, Blue 125, Brown 100, Green 75,
    Blue 50, Silver 25, Gold 10, & Blue 5) // My Gallery

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always have drafts scheduled 7/8ish. Works great for a majority.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JEBJJA29
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a FREE league for a prize...let's be thankful [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] put it together. Just pre-rank and auto draft and make the best of it.

Quote Originally Posted by game****fanatic View Post
    oddly enough , so is the scheduled time , for me at least (as i'd posted earlier in thread in hopes of it landing almost any other time)....ironically , i think i was the only person who posted something here about when they would or would not be available and naturally it's now scheduled for EXACTLY the time i was trying to avoid....i know i'm just one member , but it seems my opinion meant less than even i figured....

also fwiw - in my 17-year old leagues across all sports , everyone usually asks me to hold the drafts EARLIER in the day instead of the 7 or 8 pm ET i used to use.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast