Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probabaly the worst shipping practice I've seen.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Mailer is just the shipping label folded and taped.

08f2106bd25f9b25ed1b5e28d8f14d74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
yep, has beat the ones I typically get when I buy h/c sets - throw the shipping label directly on a cardboard 300ct box or throw a 300ct box in a flat rate priority mail bubble mailer - both of which result in the 300ct box being dinged and dented and damaged cards inside.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
A few month ago, I had a package on my route that was literally just a paper bag, stapled at the top, with a shipping label stuck on it. It wasn't even tightly wrapped, it was as if someone dropped the item in a wrinkled old bag and said "eh, that'll do 'er". The amazing thing is that it went through the entire process without even a tear in it.

DubMentality

Aug 22, 2017
Georgia
A few month ago, I had a package on my route that was literally just a paper bag, stapled at the top, with a shipping label stuck on it. It wasn't even tightly wrapped, it was as if someone dropped the item in a wrinkled old bag and said "eh, that'll do 'er". The amazing thing is that it went through the entire process without even a tear in it.

That's what was so surprising about my copy paper shipment. A piece of paper made it clean across the country without tearing!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
I once mailed a card taped to a 3x5 card once to a friend as a joke and it made it just fine. Tried mailing just the card in a toplader with a stamp on it but the PO said it was too small hence the 3x5 card.