Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Purchases from the Virtual Card Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I know how that can happen.. When I was looking through all my boxes of stuff to post, I listed some stuff (Cruz, Odam, etc) I physically had the cards in my hand.. now that someone wants them, I'll be damned where they are..

I have about 50 800 count boxes and with when the kids come home from school, I have to put all the stuff away.. and they get all mixed up..

Also depending on if it was a high $ card vs a low $ card.. different boxes hold different value.

Be patient and let the admins know the progress..

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA

DragonWagon

May 4, 2015
Topps Chrome LeVeon Bell rc. The card cost a buck. It just the whole point and the hassle on my end. I had to initiate contact to find out what is going on. He still hasn't issued a refund. Now I am filing through PayPal to get my $2 back.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Topps Chrome LeVeon Bell rc. The card cost a buck. It just the whole point and the hassle on my end. I had to initiate contact to find out what is going on. He still hasn't issued a refund. Now I am filing through PayPal to get my $2 back.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Who is the seller? I'm sure he will refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
No no. Eddies a good trustworthy dealer. He's on vacation right now and it's been a short amount of time. Please don't trash his name over a few days and a couple of bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Speaking of Eddie, got these from him during the show. Nothing super spectacular/rare but I'm surprised I didn't already have a couple of these.

tXhIZ3Q.png jhh5qrM.png 3u94rPx.png loFEm0Y.png

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The card that I won (prize) from the card show fits nicely into my autograph collection! I was just in Baltimore for the Yankees game on Monday and was walking through telling my 29 year old son about many of the former Orioles pictured around the stadium!! Thanks [MENTION=2561]phillyfan[/MENTION]
Jim Palmer auto/jersey 9/6/17 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

Last edited: